Here is the path to the share: \\health.unm.edu\hsc_archives\McKenzieLab
If y“ou’re logged into a Windows machine that is joined to the HSC domain, this path should map to an R: drive automatically.
If your device has trouble with the DFS namespace path, here is the path direct to the server share: \\hsc-nxnas01.health.unm.edu\McKenzieLab
To map the network Drive
- Hold down the Windows Button and the letter E on your keyboard at the same time.
- A window will appear and click on the word Computer on the menu bar near the very top of the screen.
- Then click on Map Network Drive and then select map network drive.
- Select an available drive letter from the “Drive” drop-down list.
- Paste the complete folder path in the “Folder” field \\health.unm.edu\hsc_departments.
- If prompted to logon enter your login details and password (If using a personal workstation you must add health\ before your HSC NetID) then click OK to mount the network drive.